Skip to main content

The butterflies of Orchideeën Hoeve and the bucket list

If you need to get warm in the middle of winter you should visit Orchideeën Hoeve in Luttelgeest. This beautiful and amazing place will help you get that holiday feeling. Amazon rain forest, the gardens of orchids, lories, suspended flowers and butterflies, they're all there. I visited Orchideeën Hoeve couple times and every time there was something new, the gardens are still changing. It's nice place for those who are dreaming about the vacation in Middle or South America. Visiting Peru is one of the positions on my bucket list. If you look at my bucket list you can find there i.a.: 
  • help someone in need
  • rise a child to be a good person
  • learn Spanish
  • pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela
  • be patient
  • do some volunteer work
  • visit Peru
  • parachute jump
  • see turtles in their natural environment
  • overcome fear 
Some of the things I've already done, but I still keep them on my list. Why not to do them once again? 

What are your biggest dreams? Can you share your bucket list?